Let’s get ready to SHOP!
It’s that time of year again– time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have loved being able to shop this sale the last couple of years and am SO excited to finally set up a post all about the sale to help you navigate your shopping!
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a huge annual summer sale held by Nordstrom that features new arrivals for the fall season from top brands like Barefoot Dreams, Nike, Sam Edelman, Free People, and more, at largely discounted prices!
When is the Sale?
This year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale was pushed from July to August and a full preview was released on July 24. The sale goes live for everyone on August 19 and runs through August 30. Of course, if you have a Nordstrom Card & are a Nordy Club member, you may hold a certain status that gives you access to the sale early! Here are the dates for this years’ sale based on access level:
If you want to shop early, you can apply for a Nordstrom Card here. To see what your access level is,
My Top 2020 Picks
Items I have & love!
Top Kid’s Picks
Women’s Footwear Picks
Tips for Effectively Shopping the Sale!
Every year, popular items at the sale tend to sell-out FAST. To help increase your chances of getting the items you want, here are a few tips to help!
- Make sure to shop quickly! Things sell out FAST, which is why it’s so important to shop early if you can.
- Plan, plan, plan! Know what you want to buy ready before the day you shop. Have it saved to your wishlist so it’s easy to pop into your
- Have your credit card information saved on your account.
- Use any Notes you have.
- If you think this will be your biggest spending day of the year, opt to use your Double Points Days.
- If something isn’t available online, check in-store pick up! Remember, there is
curbside pickup available.
Have more questions or items you’re looking to shop for? Feel free to leave a comment below so I can help you out! Remember, I am here as a resource for you to make your shopping experience as easy as possible!
Happy Shopping, lovelies!